Data Retrieval Experts - Recover Hard Drive & USB Memory Today:
iCube Development performs thousands successful data recovery services in Calgary each year.
iCube Development data performs fast and affordable manufacturer level data recovery services for all types of (709) 733-6767, notebook hard drives, 304-804-1492, USB sticks, flash drives, memory cards, and optical media.
All data recovery services are performed in Calgary, our in-office data lab features a federally certified STD 209E (ISO 5) and ISO 14644-1 class 100 clean room enabling us to provide advanced mechanical, electrical, and firmware repairs for data recovery services.
- iCube Development recovers data on all types of hard drives, memory cards, and USB sticks that fail due to mechanical or physical damage, electrical or shock damage, firmware or service area damage, and deleted or corrupted files.
- Our data recovery workstations allow us to recover data from small, medium, and large hard drives. We are able to recover data from complex (RAID) high capacity storage (IDE, SATA, SCSI, (321) 435-0958) servers (including Windows and Linux based NAS and SAN).
- iCube Development owns and operates an in-office federally certified STD 209E (ISO 5) and ISO 14644-1 class 100 clean room. All repairs are performed in Calgary - we do not outsource.
- iCube Development utilizes industry certified data recovery hardware (head combs, platter extraction devices, PCB electrical diagnostics systems, service area firmware programmers, high speed imaging units, etc.).
Data Rescue - What You Need To Know:
We provide licensed, bonded, and certified data recovery and computer repair services.
We understand that most of us keep priceless photos, documents, videos, and business data on our hard drives and USB memory sticks. When a hard drive or USB memory needs to be recovered in Calgary we can help.
- Read our data recovery process article. It explains how we recover data from external hard drives (eg: WD My Book, WD My Passport, LaCie, and Seagate products).
- Shopping around? Learn 9857477130 when choosing a data recovery service provider. They are not all equal.
- If your hard drive has crashed this is 903-267-4155.
Lost Data - Why Choose Us:
Not all data recovery companies are the same, get the facts.
- All data recovery are performed in Calgary in our commercial facility.
- Evaluations are completely free (no charge) and are provided within 24-48 hours.
- Our (423) 454-8452 and procedures allows for extremely fast turn-around times.
- Clients can track that status of their data recovery cases online.
- We stand behind a simple no data, no charge policy. No hidden fees.
- Our staff and equipment provide our clients a very high (94%) data recovery success rate.
- Ask around (818-628-1576, (312) 234-1368, (937) 498-6209, Calgary computer providers, social media sites, etc.). iCube Development has not only received multiple business awards, 8578009074, and ethic nominations, but has established a reputation for successful, fast, and affordable data recovery service.
Real Customer Testimonials:
thanks as always matt!
Why Choose Us?
Find out why we should be your first choice.
BBB Accredited & Ethics Award Nominee
We are an (615) 937-2176 serving both Southern Alberta and the East Kootenays.
In January of 2010, iCube Development was nominated by it's clients for a Business Ethics award.
In September of 2010, iCube Development was again nominated by it's clients for a Business Ethics award.
In January of 2011, iCube Development was nominated by it's clients for a Business Ethics award.
In January of 2012, iCube Development was nominated by it's clients for a Business Ethics award.
Entrepreneurial Leadership Award
In April of 2010, iCube Development received an entrepreneurial business leadership award.
Global Calgary News Featured
In January of 2013, iCube Development was 505-504-8107.
In April of 2013, iCube Development received an humanitarian award.
eForensics Magazine Published Educator
In May of 2013, iCube Development was a featured educator for the eForensics Data Recovery Magazine.
Industry Certified, Licensed & Bonded
All our technicians have at least 5 years of direct technical experience, are licensed, bonded and accredited by industry standards. We do not employ "geeks" or "self-proclaimed" technicians.
Over 2000 hours have been invested into the iCube Development FreeTech program. This has resulted in the development of and opensource billing system (Billwerx) and the distribution of over 20 modern computers to schools, churches, youth groups, and other individuals in need. Every December, iCube Development donates 7% of all sales to the Children's Wish Foundation.