é«ç¥å·¥ç§å¤§å¦ã§æ¯å¹´éå¬ãããããã¯ããã¸ã¼ã«é¢ããã·ã³ãã¸ã¦ã ã«ããã¦ãç ç©¶å®¤æãå°æ£®ãé·å³°ããã¹ã¿ã¼çºè¡¨ãã¾ãããåå ãããæ¹ã ãææç¾©ãªè°è«ãããã ããããã¨ããããã¾ããããå¤ç°
ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼å¹´åº¦å¿ç¨ç©çã»ç©çç³»å¦ä¼ä¸å½åå½æ¯é¨ååå¦è¡è¬æ¼ä¼ã§ãç ç©¶å®¤ã¡ã³ãã¼ãå£é çºè¡¨ãã¾ãããæ¥å ´ã®æ¹ã ã«ã¯æ´»çºãªè°è«ãé ããããã¨ããããã¾ããã
âé·å³°å²å¼¥ãå¤§è¥¿è£ç¦ãæ ç¥¥çãAdam Pander ãå «ç°ç« å ãå¤ç°å¯
âä¸èç å¥å®ãAdam Panderãå «ç°ç« å ãå¤ç°å¯
âå°æ£®é æ¨¹ãå¤§è¥¿è£ç¦ãAdam Pander ãå «ç°ç« å ãå¤ç°å¯
ã©ã³ãå ç±CVDæ³ãç¨ããåºç¤ä¸ããã«ã¼ãã³æ§é ã®å½¢æ
ä»æ¥ã¯é«ç¥å·¥ç§å¤§å¦ãªã¼ãã³ãã£ã³ãã¹ã§ããæ¬ç ç©¶å®¤ãã«ã¼ãã³ãããã¥ã¼ããä½¿ã£ãå å¸åãæ°´ã®æ¥æ°´ãç´¡ç³¸ãå±ç¤ºãã¾ãããå¤ãã®ãæ¥å ´ãããã¨ããããã¾ããã
Hiroshi Furuta presented ourÂ recent research on CNT forest metamaterial in WONTON2018 held at Hakone Prince Hotel on Jul. 12. We are very happy to join the well-organized, stimulative, and friendly conference. We express sincere appreciation to the organizer Prof. Yuichiro Kato sensei (RIKEN). We appreciate to all who joined the conf. to have fruitful discussions with us.
July 25, Hiroshi Furuta
å½ç ç©¶å®¤ä¿®å£«ï¼å¹´ï¼åè³æï¼å®®å°å¼æ¨¹ãã7æ29æ¥ã«éå¬ãããå¿ç¨ç©çå¦ä¼ä¸å½åå½æ¯é¨å¦è¡è¬æ¼ä¼ã§çºè¡¨å¥¨å±è³ãåè³ãã¾ãããããããã®æ´»èºãæå¾ ãã¦ããã¾ãã
å®®å°å¼æ¨¹ãAdam Pander, é«éæµä»ãå «ç°ç« å ãä¸å¶èª ãå¤ç°å¯
We are pleased to announce that our paper, entitled âSignificant decrease in the reflectance of thin CNT forest films tuned by the Taguchi methodâ, has been published in Vacuum.
Significant decrease in the reflectance of thin CNT forest films tuned by the Taguchi method,
Adam Pander, Kouki Ishimoto, Akimitsu Hatta, Hiroshi Furuta,
Vacuum 154 (2018) 285-295.
In this paper,
- Taguchi method for tuning optical properties of CNT forest is proposed.
- Impact of density, alignment and structure of CNTs on the reflectance were studied.
- Support bias and catalyst thickness had the highest impact on reflectance.
- The lowest reflectance value ever reported (0.077%) for short CNT forest (â¼20â¯Î¼m).
- Taguchi method allows for optimization by simultaneous control of optical parameters.
Hiroshi Furuta, Adam Pander
29 May 201
We are pleased to announce that our paper, entitled “Optical reflectance of patterned frost column-like CNT forest for metamaterial applications”, has been published in Diamond and Related Materials.
Optical reflectance of patterned frost column-like CNT forest for metamaterial applications,
Hiroki Miyaji, Adam Pander, Keisuke Takano, Hideo Kohno, Akimitsu Hatta, Makoto Nakajima, Hiroshi Furuta,
Diamond and Related Materials 83 (2018) 196-203.
In this paper,
- Optical properties of frost column-like CNT forest with fishnet pattern were studied.
- The frost column-like CNT forest is a hybrid structure of carbon film and a CNT forest.
- The increase of the absorption in fishnet patterns due to light diffraction in fishnets.
- The decrease of the line width in fishnet structures increased the total absorption.
21 Mar. 2018
å½ç ç©¶å®¤ä¿®å£«ï¼å¹´å®®å°å¼æ¨¹ããï¼ï¼æï¼æ¥ï¼æ¥ï¼ã«éå¬ãããwhisky cherryãã¾ãããããããã®æ´»èºãæå¾ ãã¦ããã¾ãã
We are pleased to announce that our paper, entitled “The influence of the inner structure of CNT forest metamaterials in the infrared regime”, has been published in Diamond and Related Materials.
The influence of the inner structure of CNT forest metamaterials in the infrared regime,
Adam Pander, Keisuke Takano, Akimitsu Hatta, Makoto Nakajima, and Hiroshi Furuta,
Diamond and Related Materials 80 (2017) 99-107.
DOI: Â 10.1016/j.diamond.2017.10.009
In this paper,
The influence of the inner structure of novel CNT forest metamaterials was studied.
Improved density and alignment of CNT SRR pattern caused the decrease of reflectance.
The variation of CNT anisotropy changed the transmittance of SRR patterns.
The SRR orientation and anisotropy resulted in the unexpected response of metamaterials.